Kürzere Links

Hallo,

folgenden Text habe ich aus dem Newsletter ResearchBuzz, Ausgabe 187
(26.6.2002):

*...*

** Make A Shorter URL -- And More!

First I found makeashorterlink.com , which was nice but had
a huge domain name. Then I found http://tinyurl.com/ , which
makes really tiny urls. Now I've learned about Shorl.com (
http://shorl.com/ ).

Shorl.com is ALSO an url-shortening service. But the
difference is that they'll also provide a password which you
can use later to access the click stats for a particular
URL.

For example, say I make a short URL --
http://shorl.com/birufukypofy . Shorl.com will give me both
the short URL and a password for the short URL (and a URL
with the password included to access the short URL stats
directly.) Stats include the date the URL was created and
the number of hits it has generated.

Cool. I hope they consider charging for this. There are a
couple of newspapers I'd love to see use something like
this. They could track URL popularity and make their giant
URLs actually copyable.

*...*

Grüsse
Markus Broisch