Re: Wayback Machine offiziell vorgestellt

Edlef Stabenau wrote:

>  Edlef
>  http://log.netbib.de
>  SCNR: Die Adresse stand uebrigens letzte Woche schon in netbib 8-))

netbib ist cool ;-)

gerade liest man dort aber leider nur:

"Closed for Maintenance

 We're sorry, but due to the overwhelming response, the Internet Archive
Wayback Machine is temporarily down for maintenance.
 Access to the past will be available in the future. Please check back
with us at 1:00PM Pacific Time. To be notified when we are
 again available, please enter your e-mail below. We apologize for the
inconvenience."

Klaus Graf
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~graf