LibInfoSociety + Bibliothekskalender 2005

LibInfoSociety
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lib-info-society.

Library, Information and Society (lib-info-society) is an international
and holist Internet discussion forum Open Access type on any kind
of issues relating to libraries, and information and their impacts on
society at large. This is a forum for education, training, and
exchange of theories, concepts, ideas, methodologies, and
research methods, etc. as far as our imagination reaches on
diverse types of libraries, documental centres, archives, museums,
or any other repositories of information, knowledge and wisdom
alike, public or private or of any other taxonomy or nomenclature,
and their relations with information in its many expressions towards
society which we all belong to it, locally and globally. This is also a
forum to foster cooperativeness and friendship values among our
profession in order to promote the social and common good, rather
than the private or competitive. Thus, if you have something related
to our fields share it with us whatever be, and if you don't, stay in
orbit, it is a forum to exchange, learn, to be aware of the impacts of
information, digital, race, and all sorts of inequalities and divides
affecting our society, but also to have fun on the way. Respect to
Freedom of Expression and a respectful behavior among members
is a must.

--

Ein Hinweis auf eine neue Liste seit Frühjahr 2004. Aktuell ca. 111 Tln.
Der Admin hat auch eine spanischsprachige Liste bei Yahoo! mit ca. 333 Tln.

--
Und seit gestern gibt es:

25. Auflage des Bibliothekskalenders erschienen
Bibliotheks Kalender 2005 - 316 Seiten - Redaktion: Petra Hauke M.A.,
Berlin - Preis 9,50 EURO, ab Abnahme von 5 Exemplaren: EURO 6,50.
Im Buchhandel oder direkt beim Verlag Fax: 02224/78310 Mail:
buh at bock-net.de

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Karl Dietz