[InetBib] Rumaenisches Literaturmuseum sucht Kooperationspartner

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

das 'Rumaenische Literaturmuseum' hat sich mit der Bitte um Hilfe bei der Partnersuche an das EUBAM-Sekretariat fuer Bibliotheken gewandt. Es handelt sich um ein Arbeitsvorhaben, das innerhalb der Foerderschiene 'Kultur 2000' der EU realisiert werden soll.
Ich gebe Ihnen hiermit die Mail von Herrn Dragos Neamu zur Kenntnis. Die erwaehnten Dateianhaenge (Projektbeschreibung, Finanzierungsdetails) habe ich den Gepflogenheiten dieser Liste entsprechend entfernt. Beide Dokumente koennen bei mir nachgefragt werden. Eventuelle Fragen koennen direkt an Herrn Neamu oder an mich gerichtet werden.
----
Dear Mr. Director,
We are happy to invite you in our project. If you are interested and motivated to join our project as a co-organizer or partner please let me know.
We represent National Romanian Literature Museum and we have experienced with a big success another Culture 2000 project, as a leader, named Euroliteratur - interactive and multimedia exhibition. See wwww.euroliteratur.ro where we have a section with the European literature electronic encyclopedia.
The next project to be proposed for the heritage section, will be annual and will imply a budget of 300.000 euro. The budget is not fixed and some changes could occur. If we are thinking now to this budget this means that you financial contribution, in case of beeing co-organizer, will be 15.000 euro each.
(!) It's important to take into account that all the co-organizers must be able to assure 2 or 3 residencies in his city.
We need a feedback from you as soon as possible.
I attached two drafts - one with the project description, objectives and activities (some changes could be made here) and one draft with financial explanations.
Thank you very much

Best regards,

Dragos NEAMU
e-mail: dragos@xxxxxx
web sites: www.euroliteratur.ro, www.mlr.ro
address: 12 Dacia Boulevard, sector 1, 010402, Buvharest, Romania
tel/fax:     +40.21.212.96.53
-------------

Mit freundlichem Gruss
Hans-Joerg Lieder