[InetBib] Vacancy: UKOLN Technical Director

              **Vacancy: UKOLN Technical Director**

UKOLN, a centre of expertise in digital information management, has a vacancy for a Technical Director, to provide leadership and strategic direction to all technical activity within UKOLN and to assure our position at the forefront of innovative Digital Library developments within the wider international community. This is a key senior post within the UKOLN organisation and will be based at the University of Bath, UK.

A link to the recruitment page is available from:
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/vacancies/

Please note that the closing date for applications is 16 February 2006.

Informal enquiries should be made to Dr Liz Lyon, Director,
+44 1225 386580, or email e.j.lyon@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Traugott Koch