[InetBib] Your views on scientific publising and Web 2.0

"Dear all,
I would like to invite you to participate in a survey aiming at gauge the
potential acceptance of a Web 2.0 inspired production and dissemination of
scientific publications by different scientific communities and by
practitioners. The survey is hence tailored for researchers in all domains as
well as for people working in the publishing industry.

This survey is part of the Liquidpub project (http://liquidpub.org), funded by
Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) Programme within the Seventh Framework
Programme for Research of the European Commission.

I thank you in advance for filling in the questionnaire. It will take about 20
minutes. You can find the survey at the following link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LiquidpubSurvey

Please note that the survey is totally anonymous and that data will be analyzed
in an aggregated form only. Results will be disseminated through the project's
website. For any questions, please feel free to contact Judith and Diego at
"InfoLiquidPub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"."

--
http://www.inetbib.de