[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] DE GRUYTER SAUR / IFLA RESEARCH PAPER AWARD 2011
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:08:47 +0200
- From: <Alice.Keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] DE GRUYTER SAUR / IFLA RESEARCH PAPER AWARD 2011
Invitation to submit papers for the
De Gruyter Saur / IFLA Research Paper Award 2011
This is an annual award for the best research paper on a topic of importance to
publishing and access to information.
This year's topic is "Use and Users of Digital Libraries"
- access to digital information
- user behaviour in digital libraries
- improving interactivity in digital libraries using web 2.0
- reaching out to the wider community through digital libraries
The award is aimed at encouraging research and publication by those relatively
new to the profession. Those with no more than eight years of professional
experience in library and information services are eligible.
The award is an amount of EUR 1,000 (one thousand Euros)
The selected paper must have been written no earlier than January 2010 and not
yet to have been published. The paper's maximum length should be approx. 5,000
words and should be submitted in English.
Further information is available on
Dr. Alice Keller
Editorial Director, Library and Information Science & History
De Gruyter Saur
D-80807 München, Germany
Tel. +49 (0)89 76 902-253
Mobile. ++49 (0)175 439 1681
Fax. +49 (0)89 76 902-350
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.