[InetBib] Second Call: BOBCATSSS 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,

we are delighted to invite you to the 20th BOBCATSSS Symposium on

information management taking place in Amsterdam from January 23 to

January 25, 2012. The special topic will be "information in e-motion",
containing the following subtopics:

E-Media in motion: Nowadays an increasing amount of data is only accessible
through digital media. The devices being used to gain access to this data
are developing rapidly.

 Organization 2.0: The globalised world demands us to find new ways of
collaborating, learning and working. As a result of that, we will have to
find alternative ways and tools to record and archive our information.

 My Information: Instead of using a personal diary a lot of people are
sharing their thoughts online nowadays, on social networks, communities and
blogs, hardly hiding their personal information. How can people keep track
of other people seeing, using and sharing their content?* *

 Access to Public Information: In a democratic process it is crucial that
citizens have access to public information. How can that be made possible
and how can people learn to use that information critically?* *

You are very welcome to take active part in the conference by

contributing a speech, workshop or poster, whether you're a

professional, teacher or student.

You can submit a contribution and register as a participant by using our
Conference Administration Tool:
https://www.conftool.pro/bobcatsss2012/

For further information, please see our website
http://www.bobcatsss2012.org/

We'd be pleased to receive your abstract until October 1, 2011 and are

looking forward to seeing you in Amsterdam.

Yours faithfully,

 Ilka Schiele

BOBCATSSS 2012 Programme Team

and