[InetBib] Last chance to register for the workshop “Usage Statistics and Beyond”, 22-23 April 2013 in Berlin, Germany!

Für Kurzentschlossene:

*** Apologies for cross-posting, but feel free to forward! ***

Dear Sir or Madam,

It is your last chance to register for the Open Access Statistics workshop
"Usage Statistics and Beyond" [1] from 22 - 23 April 2013 in Berlin, Germany,
as the online registration will close this Thursday, 18 April 2013. Only few
places are left so be sure to register [2] soon!

The two-day event will consist of presentations, covering the results and
outcomes of the project itself as well as the results of other European
projects and initiatives. Following this, we would like to discuss interesting
topics in the field of usage data and altmetrics in detail. Catering during
workshop days and the conference dinner are provided for. A fee of 50 € is
charged to cover the costs of the workshop. The online registration will be
open until 17 April 2013 for payments by credit card. Please notice that an
on-site registration is not possible.

We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin!

Best regards
Daniel Beucke and Justine Haeberli-Kaul

[1]
http://www.dini.de/projekte/oa-statistik/english/the-project-results/workshops/usage-statistics-and-beyond/

[2]
http://www.dini.de/projekte/oa-statistik/english/the-project-results/workshops/usage-statistics-and-beyond/registration-form/

--
Daniel Beucke
Gruppe Elektronisches Publizieren (EPU)

Platz der Göttinger Sieben 1 (Zentralbibliothek)
+49 551-39-13432 (Tel.)

beucke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de

--