[InetBib] Classify Tweets and find out if you are mainstream or individual!

Participate in our study and find out if you are a lemming or a lonesome

wolf:

http://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~jhunz/experiment/

Our experiment is about Twitter. By participating in our experiment, you
will find out how you perceive the content of tweets. Do you have a special
view on them (= lonesome wolf) or do you perceive them like everyone else (=
lemming). At the same time, you will help our research about Twitter.

Your effort: ~12 minutes.

Benefits:

- Play the game and find out how you perceive the contents of tweets!!

- Help at better understanding Twitter!!

... try it out at

 <http://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~jhunz/experiment/>
http://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~jhunz/experiment/

Please note: No personal or sensitive data is collected in this experiment!
We are serious researchers and serious about our experiments. We do no spam!

Have fun playing our game and learn about your social media behavior!

Best,

Isabella, Ansgar, Klaas and Jochen.

P.S.: This experiment is joint work of the Department of Information Science
of the HHU and the Institute for Web Science and Technologies Koblenz.

--
http://www.inetbib.de