[InetBib] IATUL Editing & Coaching Service

IATUL Editing & Coaching Service
Launched in October 2013, the editing and coaching service is intended to
support IATUL members with all their English language needs, from preparing
speeches or slides for conference (e.g. the IATUL Conference 2014 in Finland
http://web.lib.aalto.fi/iatul2014/), to emailing and formal correspondence.
Whatever your level of English or particular requirements, we have expert
linguists ready to assist you.
Using the service is easy: simply send your document or query to:
iatul@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:iatul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
We will respond to you within 24 hours and in addition offer coaching support
via video conference, telephone or email.
So far the uptake has been good and several member libraries have used the
service.
We hope that more university libraries will take advantage of this initiative,
which is completely free of charge to all IATUL members.

Kind regards,
Regina Schmidbauer
_______________________________________
Ms Regina Schmidbauer

International Association of Scientific and
Technological University Libraries (IATUL)
IATUL Office
c/o Technische Universität München
Universitätsbibliothek
Arcisstraße 21
80333 Munich
Telephone: +49 (0) 89-289 28490
e-mail: schmidbauer@xxxxxxxxx
Office hours: Monday, Tuesday and Friday - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
[logo]<http://www.iatul.org/> [http://www.apsna.net/facebookIcon2.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/iatul.org>

--
http://www.inetbib.de