[InetBib] Accepted papers of ECIR2014's Bibliometric-enhanced Information Retrieval (BIR) workshop

Dear all,

we have posted all accepted papers of our ECIR2014's "Bibliometric-enhanced
Information Retrieval" (BIR) half-day workshop. See
http://www.gesis.org/en/events/conferences/ecirworkshop2014/

We hope that you will join us in Amsterdam on April 13th 2014. The early
registration fee period ends on March 5.
Register on the ECIR website: http://ecir2014.org/registration/

All the best,

Your BIR 2014 organizers

Become a sowiport beta tester! Register here:
http://sowiportbeta.gesis.org/

--
Dr. Philipp Mayr
Team Leader

SSOAR fulltext repository with >26k docs
http://ssoar.info/

--
http://www.inetbib.de