[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] Traineeships at Cedefop, Greece - European Union Agency – records manager / librarian
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 07:08:53 +0000
- From: "BRENNER, Bettina" <bettina.brenner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] Traineeships at Cedefop, Greece - European Union Agency – records manager / librarian
The EU Agency Cedefop based in Thessaloniki is offering a 9-month traineeship
starting on 1 October 2014.
• Traineeship in records management and library management
• Assisting with transfer and appraisal of records.
• Preparation of archival material with historical value for transfer to
Historical Archives of the European Union.
• Configuration of Records Management functionality in Enterprise Content
Management System to help track retention periods and manage physical items.
• Assisting with review of Classification Plan and Retention Schedule.
• Cataloguing documents and publications in the bibliographical database,
using Aleph library software or other.
• Performing routine operations and tasks (e.g. circulation, shelving,
database searches, etc.).
• Assisting in the implementation or new Open Access Repository of the
• Degree in Records Management, Archives, or Library and Information
• Fluency in English and knowledge of another Community language
• IT literacy
• Some experience in office work
• Knowledge of e-Domec framework
For further information and on-line application please visit:
Deadline for the submission of applications 2 June 2014 at 15.00 Greek time
Only applications submitted on line will be accepted.
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.