[InetBib] Job Opening: Implementation & Training Consultant / Ex Libris (Deutschland) GmbH

Ex Libris Group is a leading provider of library automation solutions, offering
the only comprehensive product suite for the discovery, management, and
distribution of all materials - print, electronic, and digital. Dedicated to
developing the market's most inventive and creative solutions, Ex Libris leads
the way in defining and designing efficient, user-friendly products that serve
the needs of academic, research, and national libraries today, enabling them to
transition into the future. With its products Alma, Primo, Aleph, Voyager,
MetaLib, SFX, DigiTool, Rosetta, and Verde Ex Libris is represented in over
5,500 institutions and more than 80 countries.

Our Professional Services Team in Europe is seeking a

Implementation & Training Consultant - Alma

to start at the earliest possible date, located in our European Headquarters in
Hamburg, Germany

The role

You will be a member of our European project implementation team and will take
specific responsibilities and tasks during the implementation phase of our
customer projects primarily for our new product Alma. Depending on the project
scope you will provide system consulting, configuration, trainings, workshops,
implementation support, system analysis or conversion specification. You will
also be involved in creating and maintaining training materials and
implementation documentation.
In most cases these tasks are performed remotely from our offices; however some
activities may take place on customer sites in various European countries,
giving you the opportunity to gain international experience.

What we are seeking

We are looking for a motivated, reliable and open minded colleague ideally with
a degree in Library or Information Science, or equivalent work experience.

Your profile also shows

-       Excellent analytical skills and enthusiasm for technical work and
solution finding
-       Familiarity with library industry standards such as MARC21, Dublin
Core, Z39.50, OAI as well as with library workflows for different media types
(e-resources, print, digital)
-       Talents in carrying out onsite or web based training sessions and
presentations
-       Team player with the ability to work independently with only little
supervision
-       Fluent Italian and English language skills; any other European
language, especially German is an advantage
-       Highly developed communication skills
-       Experiences in UNIX/LINUX and databases are desirable
-       Readiness to travel

What we are offering
-       An interesting and challenging position in the High-Tech industry
-       Wide ranging responsibilities and challenging tasks
-       Committed colleagues in an enthusiastic team
-       An international working environment
-       A full-time position based in our European Headquarters in Hamburg

Ex Libris offers you the opportunity to become part of a dynamic company that
constantly has the employee's professional advancement in mind and be exposed
to the fascinating information industry of the world. Interested? We are happy
to receive your English CV, application documents and your salary expectations
as well as your date of availability quoting the position title to:

Ex Libris (Deutschland) GmbH
Human Resources
Gasstr. 18, Haus 2
22761 Hamburg
Telefon: 040 / 89809-0
E-Mail: hr.europe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Martin Büscher
Director of Support
Ex Libris (Deutschland) GmbH
Tel: +49-221-5799446
Mobile: +49-172-4415175

http://www.exlibrisgroup.com

Firmensitz: Hamburg, Handelsregister: Hamburg HRB 63 644, Geschäftsleitung:
Yaakov Rozenthal, Oded Scharfstein, Guy Yasur

--
http://www.inetbib.de