[InetBib] MPI Luxembourg: job openings!

Dear Librarians,

We are glad to inform you that the Max Planck Institute Luxembourg for
International, European and Regulatory Procedural Law currently offers
exceptional opportunities for library professionals.

The open positions are the following:

-          Acquisition Librarian (m/f), permanent contract

-          Librarian/Cataloguer (m/f), permanent contract

For more details about the positions, please feel free to visit our website and
access our recruitment process via http://www.mpi.lu/available-positions.

We are looking forward to receiving your application file!

Yours faithfully,
Palma Acosta

[cid:image001.jpg@01CFD0DA.D9B83610]

Max Planck Institute Luxembourg