[InetBib] Elpub 2015 Register now & Save the date for 2016

** Apologies for cross-posting **

*Invitation to the 19th International Conference on Electronic Publishing*
Scale, Openness and Trust: New Avenues for Electronic Publishing in the Age of
Infinite Collections and Citizen Science
1-2 September 2015, Valletta, Malta
Conference web site:www.elpub.net

--

*Save the date for Elpub 2016!*

From 7-9 June 2016 the 20th International Conference on Electronic Publishing (Elpub) will
take place at the University of Göttingen, Germany. The theme of the 20th International
Conference on Electronic Publishing will be:*Positioning & Power in Academic Publishing:
Players, Agents & Agendas*

--
*Welcome to Elpub 2015. Registration is currently open.*
The 19th Electronic Publishing Conference is approaching and we invite you to

**The evolving scholarly record: library stewardship roles in a fast changing
multi-stakeholder ecosystem*(half day workshop)
with: Titia van der Werf, OCLC Research, The Netherlands

**Upskilling for Research Data Management: how do you train the Data
Librarian?*  (full day workshop)
with: Andrew Cox, Information School, University of Sheffield, UK, and
Anna Maria Tammaro, University of Parma, Italy

Please note that at the time of the conference Valletta will be hosting VIVA,
the Valletta International Visual Arts Festival, and on 3 September the*launch
of DARIAH-Malta*  which is open for any interested international guests.

Please note that a special student rate is offered.

We are also pleased to announce that the conference arranged discounted travel
with Lufthansa Group Airlines including Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels
Airlines and Germanwings.

We look forward to seeing you in Valletta in September,

Milena Dobreva, University of Malta - general chair

Birgit Schmidt, University of Göttingen - programme chair

Dr. Birgit Schmidt
Scientific Manager

Goettingen State and University Library
- Electronic Publishing -