[InetBib] SAUCE: 1st International Workshop on System And User Centered Evaluation Approaches in Interactive Information Retrieval

The 1st International Workshop on System And User Centered Evaluation
Approaches in Interactive Information Retrieval, co-located with 1st ACM SIGIR
Conference on Human Information Interaction and Retrieval (CHIIR 2006), will be
held 17 March 2016, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.

We have a terrific line up of keynote speakers, position papers, and panelists
participating in the workshop.

Our two keynotes are Eric Wiebe, Department of STEM Education, North Caroline
State University, who will speak on "Goals and Engagement: Learners in
Information Environments"; and Ioannis Arapakis, Eurecat (Barcelona), whose
talk is entitled "User Behaviour Modelling - Online and Offline Methods,
Metrics, and Challenges."

The day will conclude with an expert panel with Diane Kelly, University of
North Carolina Chapel Hill, USA, Jacek Gwizdka, University of Texas at Austin,
USA, and Jaap Kamps, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Please see the website for full program and keynote talk details:
http://sauce2016.dei.unipd.it <http://sauce2016.dei.unipd.it/>

--
Prof. Dr. Dirk Lewandowski
Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg

Fakultät Design Medien Information
Department Information
Finkenau 35
D - 22081 Hamburg
Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 40-42875 3621
Fax: + 49 (0) 3222-1445 301
Skype: dirk.lewandowski
Twitter: @Dirk_Lew
http://www.searchstudies.org/dirk

*********
Editor, Aslib Journal of Information Management (previously: ASLIB Proceedings)
http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=AJIM

*********

Neue Bücher:
Barrierefreie Informationssystme