[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] LIBER Emerging Leaders Programme 2017-2018: Apply Now!
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:04:45 +0000
- From: "Brandtner, Dr. Andreas via InetBib" <inetbib@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] LIBER Emerging Leaders Programme 2017-2018: Apply Now!
Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,
sehr gerne informiere ich Sie über die aktuelle Ausschreibung des LIBER
Emerging Leaders Programme 2017-2018.
DR. ANDREAS BRANDTNER
Direktor der Universitätsbibliothek
Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
D 55128 Mainz
Tel.: ++49 (0) 6131/39-22644
Fax: ++49 (0) 6131/39-23822
[E-mail Abbinder_klein (2)]
LIBER is launching its fourth international Emerging Leaders development
programme, a high level seminar for the next generation of senior leaders in
European Research libraries.
This LIBER Programme is aimed at "emerging leaders", people who are already in
senior management positions, but who wish to do more to enhance their
leadership qualities in preparation for the step up to the next big challenge -
that of taking responsibility for leading an organisation through changing
The Emerging Leaders Programme will be divided into four parts:
· A first seminar in Patras, Greece (July 2nd - July 4th 2017), hosted
by the University of Patras, with courses;
· A year for mentorship, including a professional training placement at
the mentor's library (one week);
· Action Learning during the year between the two courses;
· A second seminar in Lille (June 25th - June 27th 2018, dates to be
confirmed), with courses and shared experience.
To begin with, there will be a two-and-a-half-day seminar just before the 2017
LIBER Conference in Patras, Greece. Attached to this email is an application
form, and an overview of the first session, including:
· a strategic presentation of the Emerging Leaders development
· the goals of the leadership seminar;
· a short programme outline;
· important information for candidates and libraries ;
These documents, and testimonials from recent graduates of the Emerging Leaders
programme, can also be found on the LIBER website:
Candidates must apply by email at
the end of February 5th 2017.
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact John Tuck, Director of Library
Services, Royal Holloway, University of London Founder's Library.
T +44 (0)1784 443330
With kind regards,
LIBER's 2017 Annual Conference will be held 5-7 July in Patras, Greece. Submit
your paper or poster proposal<http://liber2017.lis.upatras.gr/call-for-papers/>
by 12 February. For more LIBER news, Follow
@libereurope<https://twitter.com/libereurope> on Twitter or see our
Communications Officer, LIBER Europe
+31 (0)70 314 0121
Available: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am-4:30pm; Fridays from
8am-2:30pm. If you require assistance outside of these times, please email
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.