[InetBib] Reminder: Einladung zum Workshop "Open Access Monitoring - Approaches and Perspectives" (09.04.2018)

Liebe Kolleginnen & Kollegen,

ein kurzer Reminder, die Anmeldung ist noch bis Freitag möglich.

Hiermit möchten wir herzlich zu dem im Rahmen des AT2OA-Projekts (TP1 Unter-AG
D3) organisierten Workshop "Open Access Monitoring - Approaches and
Perspectives" am Montag, den 09. April 2018,  einladen!
Nachstehend befindet sich die ausführliche, englische Version der Einladung,
die gerne auch weitergeleitet werden darf.
Vielen Dank & beste Grüße,
das Organisationskomitee

Andreas Ferus (Academy of Fine Arts Vienna),
Tobias Zarka (University of Vienna),
Michael Zojer (University of Klagenfurt),
Patrick Danowski  (IST Austria).

Dear colleagues,
in the name of the organizing committee and the project Austrian Transition to
Open Access (AT2OA)<http://www.at2oa.at/en/home.html> I kindly invite you to
participate in an event that is focusing on Open Access monitoring and the
(different) international approaches towards this topic, a workshop on "Open
Access Monitoring - Approaches and
Perspectives<http://www.at2oa.at/en/workshop.html>".
The aim is to bring together different experiences and perspectives on the
topic of the measurement of the share of Open Access publications and to
discuss about definitions, processes and challenges in this regard.
The intention of the AT2OA project is to support the large-scale transformation
of scholarly publishing from Closed to Open Access, and to implement measures
supporting this initiative.
It aims to increase the share of Austria’s Open Access publications by
restructuring license agreements with publishers and by providing targeted
support for researchers’ publication activities and furthermore, to establish
new venues for Open Access publishing.