[InetBib] Annual one-day conference for medical librarians: Bern, Monday, August 27th

Dear Colleagues

(Apologies for cross-posting)

The Swiss Academy of Medical Sciences cordially invites medical librarians to
our annual one-day conference in Bern on Monday, August 27th.

This year’s programme covers topics from all three areas which we operate in:
Education, research, and clinical practice. The keynote speech will present new
developments in the field of our own professional training. The morning session
consists of plenary presentations, and in the afternoon we offer four parallel
interactive workshops.

For details and to register, please see
https://www.samw.ch/de/Portraet/Kommissionen/Biomedizinische-Bibliotheken/Tagungen-MeetandGreet.html.
 There is a nominal registration fee of CHF 50.

Kind regards

Gerhard Bissels
Teilbereichsleiter Medizin und Wissenschaftlicher Leiter Fachbereichsbibliothek
Bühlplatz
Universität Bern
Universitätsbibliothek
Fachbereichsbibliothek Bühlplatz