[InetBib] Korrektur der URL - Stellenauschreibung: Technical Support Analyst (w/m) - Ex Libris

Guten Tag,

Ex Libris (a ProQuest Company) is looking for a Technical Support Analyst
supporting our Alma customers in French speaking countries. The position is
based in our office in Hamburg, Germany.

The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing a first point of
contact for all inbound customer enquiries and providing expertise to
customers, distributors and internal stakeholders for one or more major product
families. The position's main purpose is to diagnose and resolve both technical
and product functional inquiries or to handle implementation requirements.

Are you a proactive, analytical, independent & organised team player? If so
please use the link below to either apply or find out more.
https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PROQUEST&cws=48&rid=2939

Herzliche Grüsse
Martin Büscher

Martin Büscher
Support Director
E:Martin.Buescher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M:+49-172-4415175
T:+49-221-5799446
 Ex Libris (Deutschland) GmbH, Tasköprüstrasse 1, D-22761 Hamburg
 Firmensitz: Hamburg, Handelsregister: Hamburg HRB 63 644, Geschäftsleitung:
Ofer Mosseri, Larisa Avner
Folgen Sie uns auf Twitter: @ExLibrisEurope