[InetBib] Reminder: One-year traineeships at the European University Institute Library (Italy)

Dear colleagues,

The Library of the European University Institute seeks candidates for one-year
remunerated traineeships starting from January or October 2019.

Deadline for applications: 31 October 2018

The European University Institute (EUI) is a unique international centre for
doctorate and post-doctorate studies and research, situated in the Tuscan hills
overlooking Florence. Our working language is English and we can provide help
with practical matters, such as housing.

For more information please refer to these links:

https://www.eui.eu/
https://www.eui.eu/Research/Library
https://www.eui.eu/Research/Library/AboutTheLibrary/Traineeships
https://www.eui.eu/Research/Library/AboutTheLibrary/LibraryTraineesTestimonials
https://www.eui.eu/About/JobOpportunities/Life-on-Campus

Best wishes,

Federica Signoriello
Webmaster & Information Librarian
European University Institute
Badia Fiesolana, Via dei Roccettini, 9
50014 San Domenico di Fiesole (Florence) - Italy
Office phone: [+39] 0554685297
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1581-4720

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express
permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please