[InetBib] Early bird registration open for PASIG 2019

PASIG 2019
12-14 February, El Colegio de México
http://pasig2019.colmex.mx<http://pasig2019.colmex.mx/>

Early bird registration for PASIG 2019 is open at:
http://pasig2019.colmex.mx/registration/. Conference space is limited so we
recommend early booking to secure your place.

The Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (PASIG) is dedicated to
advancing the practice of digital preservation and archiving. It brings
together practitioners, industry experts and researchers to share experience in
a vendor-neutral forum on how to put preservation and archiving into practice,
including:

  *   guidelines, best practice, assessment/audit criteria and standards,
  *   architectures, designs, workflows and deployments,
  *   tools, systems and services,
  *   trends, directions and emerging products/solutions,
  *   case studies, reviews and practical findings, and
  *   comparisons and choices such as community or proprietary, onsite or
hosted, customised or standardised solutions.
Agenda
The agenda for the conference is available at:
http://pasig2019.colmex.mx/program/.

Registration
There is a two tier registration fee of either $150 or $50 depending upon your
location. The early bird rate for global north residents ends 11 January 2019:
http://pasig2019.colmex.mx/registration/.

We would like to thank the Program Committee for all their hard work.
Additionally, we would like to thank our committed sponsors, Libnova and
Preservica, for their generosity!

FIZ Karlsruhe - Leibniz-Institut für Informationsinfrastruktur GmbH.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB
101892.
Geschäftsführerin: Sabine Brünger-Weilandt.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Stefan Luther.

FIZ Karlsruhe ist zertifiziert mit dem Siegel "audit berufundfamilie".