[InetBib] Interlend 2019 Belfast - Booking now open

?** Apologies for cross-posting, please forward to anyone who may be interested
**

?

Interlend 2019 Belfast - Booking now open

Please visit
http://www.forumforinterlending.org.uk/registration-for-interlend-2019-is-open
to register.

The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) are delighted to
confirm that the only UK annual conference specifically for and about the world
of inter-library loans, Interlend 2019, will be held at the Hilton
Hotel<https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/united-kingdom/hilton-belfast-BFSHITW/index.html?WT.mc_id=zELWAKN0EMEA1HI2DMH3LocalSearch4DGGenericx6BFSHITW>
 in Belfast, Northern Ireland, on the 24 - 25 June 2019.

Background:

As the premier UK inter-lending community conference, Interlend annually
attracts around 60-80 interlending staff from all levels of seniority with  a
large proportion of our delegates being inter-lending practitioners i.e.
library assistants rather than professional grades.  They come from all sectors
of the Library community, primarily UK based and with perhaps more from HE/FE
and Public Libraries than any other sectors.  Interlend is also renowned for
offering our delegates practical tips and guidance, as well as broadening their
understanding of the world of interlending and as such, we try to encourage all
our speakers and breakout session facilitators to keep this in mind.

Interlend 2019: Learning and Evolving Technologies

The theme for Interlend 2019 centres on learning and evolving technology's
effect on libraries and how they are used; but also on the changes affecting
interlending practices and behaviour and how we can meet expectations and
challenges in the future bearing in mind technical advances, the move to more
e-books, inclusive practices, collaborative innovations and reduced copyright
restrictions.

?

For more information please visit http://www.forumforinterlending.org.uk/?

Best wishes,