[InetBib] The Evolving Concept of Library and its impact on Library Design - Satellite Meeting in Rome

Join us at our Satellite Meeting <https://thechangingnatureoflibraries.com/>
in Rome 21-22 August 2019 when we will explore The evolving concept of
?library? and its impact on library design!

This topic will form the basis of our exciting and very practical program.
We have adopted  a multi-pronged approach with a combination of exciting
keynote speakers, panel sessions that highlight the work of practitioners
from around the world and a workshop session on library design that welcomes
all.

Delegates will have the opportunity to consider solutions for truly
inclusive libraries with their professional colleagues and to share and
learn from others? experiences

The Satellite is being  co-hosted by four IFLA Sections: Academic and
Research Libraries; Library Buildings and Equipment; Metropolitan Libraries;
and Public Libraries; and will be held in the  magnificent Sala della
Protomoteca on Rome?s Capitoline Hill.

So join us in Rome  for our Satellite meeting before you head to Athens for
the IFLA World Library and Information Congress. Registrations
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/o/ifla-sections-public-metropolitan-academic-and-
library-buildings-18421822362>  are now open with a special Earlybird rate
offered until 15 May

We look forward to meeting you in Italy. In the interim if you have any
questions please contact us
<https://thechangingnatureoflibraries.com/contact/>

Ciao!

Mimi Calter                                   Diane Koen
Corrado di Tillio                            Jan Richards

Our thanks to Francesca Ceci for permission to use her beautiful photographs
of Rome on this site.

Sarah Dudek

Stadtbibliothek Köln
Corresponding Member IFLA Section ?Public Libraries?
Josef-Haubrich-Hof 1
50676 Köln

Telefon: 0221/221-23879
E-Mail: dudek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx