[InetBib] 21.08.19 IFLA Satellite Meeting: Library Services for Open Science in Klosterneuburg (bei Wien) Österreich

Liebe  Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

als kleine Erinnerung, die Anmeldung zu dem Event ist noch möglich. Nutze Sie
die Gelegenheit Sprecher aus Südafrika, USA, Spanien, Deutschland und
Österreich zu treffen.

Morgens und Abends wird es einen kostenlosen Shuttlebus von / nach Wien geben.

https://ls-os.pages.ist.ac.at<https://ls-os.pages.ist.ac.at/>

Viele Grüße

Patrick Danowski

IFLA Satellite Meeting: Library Services for Open Science Klosterneuburg (near
Vienna), Austria on August 21, 2019.

The registration is now open:
https://ls-os.pages.ist.ac.at<https://ls-os.pages.ist.ac.at/>

The Science & Technology Section and the Evidence for Global and Disaster
Health (E4GDH) Special Interest Group of IFLA invite you to our IFLA Satellite
Meeting,  supported by the Austrian Library Association (VÖB) and sponsored by
the ISSN Agency.

Our speakers, from South Africa, USA and Europe (Austria, Germany and Spain),
will showcase innovative ways in which libraries are developing services to
foster Open Science. An interactive workshop in the afternoon will enable ideas
and experiences to be explored more deeply.  We will also explore what IFLA can
do in the future to support the developments in Open Science.

The registration fee is 75€ or 50€ for members of the Austrian Library
Association.
A small number of free registration places are available. Please apply with a
statement about why you wish to participate in the meeting to
library@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:library@xxxxxxxxx>

An optional dinner on the Tuesday is planned, plus tours. Free bus transport is
available to the venue from central Vienna. More details, plus the programme,
are available on the website: https://ls-os.pages.ist.ac.at/

Dipl Inf. Patrick Danowski
Manager
Library

Institute of Science and Technology Austria
Phone +43-(0)2243 9000-1013;
Fax +43-(0)2243 9000-2000
Am Campus 1
A-3400 Klosterneuburg