[InetBib] RRI & Open Science Trainer Bootcamp in Göttingen

Liebe Kollegen und Kolleginnen,

am 5. Dezember organisieren wir an der SUB Göttingen ein RRI & Open Science
Trainer Bootcamp. Ziel  des Workshops ist es sich über die Durchführung von
Trainings zum Thema Open Science auszutauschen. Die Veranstaltung findet auf
Englisch statt.
Hier die Ankündigung:

RRI & Open Science trainer Bootcamp, 5th December 2019 at the SUB Göttingen

The workshop is organized by FIT4RRI<http://www.fit4rri.eu/> and the aim is to
equip and support (future) trainers to provide training on open and responsible
research practices in their institution or community.

We will cover good practices of engaging and interactive training sessions. We
will look at copyright and licensing issues as well as materials available to
support your training events. In addition, we will exchange and practice how to
give training. In the afternoon we will play the
FOSTER<http://www.fosteropenscience.eu/> train-the-trainer card
game<https://www.fosteropenscience.eu/content/train-trainer-card-game-open-science-training>
 and you will work on your own Open Science and RRI mini-trainings.

Here is the link to the agenda and more details: https://tinyurl.com/yxrcmn2f
Registration is open until 19th November 2019. If you would like to apply for
travel support, we need your motivation letter by 3rd November.

We look forward to your participation.

Mit besten Grüßen
Helene Brinken
--

Helene Brinken

Georg-August-University Göttingen
State and University Library
Platz der Göttinger Sieben 1 (Central Library, Room 2.45)
D - 37073 Göttingen

Knowledge Commons
Project Officer for RDA EU, FIT4RRI, ON-MERRIT and FOSTER Plus
+49 551 39 5261 (Tel.)
brinken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:brinken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.sub.uni-goettingen.de<http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/>