[InetBib] PASIG 2020 postponed until September 22-24, 2020

To the PASIG Community:

It will come as no surprise that PASIG 2020, currently scheduled for May 18-20
in Madrid, cannot take place as originally scheduled.

The PASIG Steering Committee, along with the local organizers at Biblioteca
digital memoriademadrid, have discussed all current options for the event. We
have decided to *postpone* the 2020 event until September 22-24, 2020. The
location and other logistics will remain the same.

We acknowledge with regret this is the same week as iPRES 2020, but it is the
only time period available for our venue.

Obviously no one can predict the future, but we hope this new schedule will be
workable. Regardless of specific dates, we are committed to having the event in
Madrid, and moving forward as soon as we can.

If you have questions, please contact a member of the PASIG Steering Committee.

We will continue to monitor the situation and will follow the latest guidance
from local, national and international authorities and the World Health
Organisation. Updates will be posted on the event website
https://www.pasig2020memoriademadrid.es/

For questions and comments, please see our conference contact webpage at:
https://www.pasig2020memoriademadrid.es/contacto

Matthias Razum
Head e-Research
IT, Development & Applied Research
Phone +49 7247 808-457
Fax +49 7247 808-133
Mobile +49 179 5131949

FIZ Karlsruhe - Leibniz Institute for Information Infrastructure
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany
www.fiz-karlsruhe.de

ORCID 0000-0002-5139-5511
linkedin.com/in/matthiasrazum

FIZ Karlsruhe - Leibniz-Institut für Informationsinfrastruktur GmbH.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB
101892.
Geschäftsführerin: Sabine Brünger-Weilandt.
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig’in Dr. Angelika Willms-Herget.

FIZ Karlsruhe ist zertifiziert mit dem Siegel "audit berufundfamilie".