[InetBib] Scoping the OA & OS Infrastructure Landscape in Europe

Sehr geehrte Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

gerne möchte ich Sie mit untenstehender E-Mail auf eine Umfrage von SPARC
Europe unter Repositorien- bzw. Infrastrukturbetreibern aufmerksam machen.

Viele Grüße,
Lena Dreher

Dear colleague,

If you’re reading this, you are most likely based in Europe and a part of the
rich field of Open Access, Open Science/Scholarship resources and
infrastructure, many essential, that has organically developed in Europe in
recent years. Many of these resources, as you may well know, are not
sustainable — even though they underpin our evolving Open Access and Open
Science landscape. With your help, though, we are working to change this. By
taking part in this survey, you can help us bring greater visibility and a
deeper understanding of the rich offering of scholarly communication resources
based in the European region; and ultimately, help attract more funding. Based
on what we learn, we also plan to showcase some of you as leading open
infrastructure champions.

Your feedback is critical. The information you share will ultimately help
funders – governments, funding organisations and agencies, institutions,
libraries, service providers and others – conceive effective strategies for
financing essential Open infrastructure.

The survey, which is being conducted for Invest in Open Infrastructure, should
take you approximately 30 minutes to complete and will be open until 5 June
2020.

If you are based in Europe and are running a service or infrastructure that
supports OA or OS anywhere in the research cycle, we’d like to hear from you.
In the event that you are  responsible for more than one, please submit entries
for each.

Once closed, we will use the following two months to review and compile the
survey results which will be shared during late summer/early autumn 2020.

Take me to the survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V8Q7R2X

Thank you very much for your support. If you have any questions, please reach
out to survey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards,
Vanessa Proudman
Director, SPARC Europe