[InetBib] Reminder Call for Abstracts - Information Retrieval Meeting (IRM 2022): Transition into the Digital Age / Cologne/ March 3-4, 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that there is a new deadline for abstract
submission for the "Information Retrieval Meeting (IRM 2022): Transition into
the Digital Age".

We explicitly encourage the submission of ongoing, or even unsolved projects
and topics in terms of automation and digitalization of your daily working
life. You may submit presentations, vignettes and workshops or even design your
own type of session. All proposals must be submitted via the online abstract
submission system: https://www.conftool.net/irm2022/index.php?page=login

.       New deadline for abstract submission is 31 October 2021.
.       Registration will be open on 1 December 2021.
.       For further Information look at the IRM 2022 website
(https://www.iqwig.de/en/events/information-retrieval-meeting/).

We look forward to meeting you in March 2022.

IRM 2022 Organizing Committee

Siw Waffenschmidt, Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care, Cologne

Do you have questions about the submission? Please contact: IQWiG, Dorothea
Sow, IRM2022.submission(at)iqwig.de

#IRM2022

Freundliche Grüße / With kind regards

Jürgen Klostermann
Dipl.-Bibl.
Stabsbereich Informationsmanagement / Information Management
Tel.: +49 221 35685-281
Fax: +49 221 35685-1
E-Mail / E-mail: juergen.klostermann@xxxxxxxx
Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit
im Gesundheitswesen (IQWiG)
Im Mediapark 8
50670 Köln
Germany
Institutsleitung / Institute Management:
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Windeler, Leiter / Director
PD Dr. Stefan Lange, Stv. Leiter / Deputy Director
Internet:
www.iqwig.de
www.gesundheitsinformation.de / www.informedhealth.org
www.themencheck-medizin.iqwig.de (in Deutsch/German)