[InetBib] Call for Proposals - 2022 IIIF Conference (June 6-8)

Dear colleagues,

We're happy to announce the opening of the Call for Proposals for the 2022 IIIF
Conference<https://iiif.io/event/2022/cambridge/>, taking place in-person in
Cambridge, MA (USA) June 6-8. The conference will be co-hosted by Harvard
University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

More details are available on our site:
https://iiif.io/news/2022/01/10/call-for-proposals-2022/

We look forward to seeing a wide variety of proposals from new and returning
presenters from a variety of institutions, backgrounds, and experiences.

All submissions are due by February 18th. If you have any questions, please
send them at staff@xxxxxxx<mailto:staff@xxxxxxx>.

Kind regards,

----

Julien A. Raemy · Assistant and PhD Candidate in Digital Humanities ·
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4711-5759

University of Basel · Digital Humanities Lab<https://dhlab.philhist.unibas.ch/>
· Spalenberg 65 · CH-4051 Basel · Switzerland