[InetBib] Fwd: [kr21-pc] eBooks Event

Dear Colleagues

please have a look at this.

Betreff:        [kr21-pc] eBooks Event
Datum:  Thu, 28 Apr 2022 07:27:56 +0100
Von:    Benjamin White <copyrighteu@xxxxxxxxx>
Antwort an:     kr21-pc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
An:     kr21-pc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Colleagues

Could I ask that you promote the following event through your channels?

*The Empty Library: The urgency of solutions to unsustainable eBook markets*
*
*
*May 19, 14:00-16:00 CET*
*
*
We have Cathal McCauley (Irish Library Assoc) talking about eBooks in
universities, and Barbara Schleihagen from the German Library
Association speaking on eBooks in public libraries and the issues being
faced, and me talking about solutions grounded in copyright law.

https://www.knowledgerights21.org/news-story/join-us-for-our-first-kr21-webinar/

Also please take a look at the eBook position statement
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/124oNxrJdqKNCx1pacaHeAiflBL50P2yhceeYBHmsXsU/edit>
by next Monday!

Kind regards

Ben