[InetBib] Just published: Results of the nestor Community Survey 2019 - 2020

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to announce that the results of the nestor Community Survey are
now available and can be downloaded as a publication:

nestor Community Survey Working Group: Results of the nestor Community Survey
2019 - 2020 https://nbn-resolving.de/urn:nbn:de:0008-2022041204

The work also included the generation of so-called "community profiles", which
were sent to all the participating institutions for their approval. The
community profiles provide an unprecedented global overview of networks in the
field of long-term archiving - irrespective of their size and area of focus.
These profiles, which can be viewed on the nestor website
www.langzeitarchivierung.de/communityprofiles , make up a registry, which serve
the purpose of transparency and facilitate the exploitation of synergies
worldwide.
We would be grateful if the communities would help us keep their profiles
up-to-date. Communities that did not participate in the survey are welcome to
contact us if they would like to have their own community profile created and
published.
We would like to extend our sincere thanks to all the communities that took
part.
We plan to repeat the survey and will assimilate the lessons learned during the
first time round in order to improve the process. We would be delighted to
receive feedback and ideas on how to improve the survey! Please contact the
nestor office at: VL-nestor@xxxxxx

With kind regards,

Stefan Strathmann on behalfe of the
nestor Community Survey Working Group

--
Stefan Strathmann

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Göttingen State and University Library
D-37070 Göttingen

Platz der Göttinger Sieben 1 (Central Library, Room 2.23)
+49 551 39-27806 (Tel. currently not staffed)
+4915159482829 (Mobil)

strathmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/