[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] CfP: Workshop Information Retrieval at LWDA 2022
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 23:16:57 +0200
- From: Philipp Schaer via InetBib <inetbib@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] CfP: Workshop Information Retrieval at LWDA 2022
Call for Papers
The Workshop “Information Retrieval 2022” held by the GI Special Interest Group
on Information Retrieval of the Gesellschaft für Informatik (German Computing
Society) in cooperation with LWDA 2022,
October 5 - 7, 2022, University of Hildesheim, Germany.
The conference will hopefully be held in person!
The workshop Information Retrieval 2022 of the Special Interest Group on
Information Retrieval within the German Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI)
provides a forum for scientific discussion and exchanging ideas. It takes place
in the context of the LWDA "Learning, Knowledge, Data, Analysis" workshop week
at the University of Hildesheim, Germany. This workshop continues a successful
series of conferences and workshops of the GI Special Interest Group on
Information Retrieval (http://fg-retrieval.gi.de/).
Submissions should address current issues in any area of Information Retrieval.
We invite submissions, both from industry and academia, describing:
- Original research contributions
- Ongoing and recently finished research at the graduate level (M.Sc./Ph.D.)
- Running research projects or project proposals
- Resources (e.g., novel testbeds or software tools)
- Negative results (including a careful failure analysis)
- Visions, ideas, and positions
- Resubmission of papers recently published at other renowned conferences no
earlier than 2020
## Intended Audience ##
The target group includes researchers and practitioners who are interested in
developing, applying and analyzing information retrieval systems as well as
application scenarios. The workshop is also a great and affordable platform for
young researchers to present their work to a larger group of researchers and
get valuable feedback. Doctorate and Master's students are especially
encouraged to participate and discuss their ideas with world-renowned experts.
Next to research papers, we invite you to submit in-practice papers that focus
on presenting ongoing projects and applied research.
## Types of Submissions ##
* Research papers (variable paper length from between 4 and 12 pages)
* In-practice papers (up to 6 papes)
* Resubmissions of previously published research from high-impact venues
Page limits exclude references.
Submissions are welcome in English and German. They have to use the official
CEUR-ART 1-column style. An Overleaf page for LaTeX users is available at
https://www.overleaf.com/read/gwhxnqcghhdt. You can also download an offline
version with the style files from http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-XXX/CEURART.zip. It
also contains DOCX template files. The papers should be submitted as PDF files
to EasyChair https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lwda2022.
All submissions will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers. All
authors of accepted submissions will be invited to the workshop to present
their work. Accepted research and in-practice papers will also be included in
the proceedings that are published at http://ceur-ws.org/ and indexed within
All workshop participants have to register for the LWDA 2022 conference. We
would like to make the workshop a lively discussion forum and we will therefore
ask authors and reviewers to outline the main questions to be discussed before
the actual workshop.
## Important Dates ##
* Submission: July 31, 2022
* Notification: August 30, 2022
* Camera-ready copy: September 22, 2022
* Workshop: October 5 - 7, 2022
## Program Chairs ##
* Philipp Schaer, Technische Hochschule Köln, Germany
* Klaus Berberich, Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft des Saarlandes, Germany
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.