[InetBib] Invitation: re3data workshop at the NFDI4Ing Conference 2022

//Apologies for cross-posting//

Dear colleagues,

on behalf of the re3data COREF project (https://coref.project.re3data.org/project), I would like to invite you to our workshop "How to use re3data – Creating, editing, and analyzing information on research data repositories" at the NFDI4Ing Conference 2022!

The session is aimed at people who are entrusted with tasks in the field of research data management and repository operation as well as anyone interested.

*When?*

   Tomorrow at the NFDI4Ing Conference 2022: Wednesday, October 26,
   2022 , 10:30 - 12:00 a.m.

*Where?*

   Conference program and registration: https://nfdi4ing.de/conference/

*What to expect? *

   After an introduction to re3data, the registry for research data
   repositories (https://www.re3data.org/), you will get an exclusive
   look behind the scenes: We will show live how the ingestion process
   for repositories in re3data works and how you can submit new entries
   and change proposals.

   Further, we will introduce the re3data API and explain "hands-on"
   how you can extract and evaluate information about research data
   repositories from re3data using the free software R
   (https://www.r-project.org/). Participants can use our provided
   Jupyter notebooks in their own browser.

   No prior knowledge or locally installed software will be required.

*Learn more!*

   As part of the re3data COREF project, three Jupyter Notebooks have
   already been set up to provide examples of how to use the re3data
   API. The examples are implemented in R and Python. The provided
   notebooks outline the use case and each step in the process of data
   collection, processing, and visualization.

   Read more: https://coref.project.re3data.org/blog/using_the_re3data_api

We look forward to your participation!

Best regards,

Dorothea Strecker (Humboldt-Universität Berlin),
Rouven Schabinger (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
& Nina Weisweiler (Helmholtz Open Science Office)

--
Nina Weisweiler

Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft | Helmholtz Association
Helmholtz Open Science Office

Tel: + 49 (0) 331-288 28989
E-Mail:nina.weisweiler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:https://os.helmholtz.de
Twitter: @helmholtz_os

c/o Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ

Telegrafenberg, 14473 Potsdam