neue Anglizismus-Variante

Sebastian Wolf wrote:

> Liebe Inetbibler,
>
> als kleines Weihnachtsgeschenk überliefere ich allen ein kleines
> Weihnachtsgedicht. Da der Anglizismus in unserer Sprache immer mehr um
> sich greift, wurde das Gedicht in deutsch und englische Sprache (und
> zwar gleichzeititg verfasst)

Nach so einem schoenen Gedicht und als jemand, der dem Gebrauch des
Englischen durchaus zugeneigt ist, moechte ich Ihnen/Euch die neueste
Ankuendigung der Europaeischen Kommission zum kuenftigen Gebrauch der
englischen Sprache in Europa nicht vorenthalten.

--------------- clip ----------------
The European Commission has just announced an agreement that English
will
be the official language of the EU rather than German (the other
possibility). As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government
conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement, and has
accepted a 5 year phase in of new rules which would apply to the
language
and reclassify it as EuroEnglish.

The agreed plan is as follows: In year 1, the soft 'C' would be
replaced by 'S'. Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with
joy.  The hard 'C' will be replaced by 'K'. This should klear up
konfusion and keyboards kan now have one less letter. There will be
growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome 'PH'
is replaced by 'F'. This will reduse 'fotograf' by 20%. In the 3rd
year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the
stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will
enkourage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a
deterent
to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre, that the horible mes of the
silent 'E' in the language is disgrasful and they should eliminat them.
By year 4, peopl wil be reseptiv to lingwistik korektions such as
replasing 'TH' with 'Z' and 'W' with 'V' (saving mor keyboard spas).
During ze fifz year, ze unnesesary 'O' kan be dropd from vords
kontaining
'OU' and similar changes vud of kors be applid to ozet combinations of
leters. Afterzis fifz year, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer
vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and evrion vil find it ezi to
understand ech
ozer.

... ZE DREM VIL FINALI KUM TRU!!!

My spell checker really hates this!

Erhalten habe ich diese Nachricht von einem Professor der California
State University.

Loking forvard to zis I vish al ze INETBIB folks a mery kristmas and a
hapy nu yer.

Remco van Capelleveen
Dr. Remco van Capelleveen
UB der FU Berlin, Garystr. 39, D-14195 Berlin
Tel: +49/30/838 3644; 838 4224 (Sekr.); Fax: 838 3738