Weitergeleitete Nachricht vom CERN

Liebe Kollegen,
folgende Nachricht erreichte uns mit der Bitte um Weiterleitung in die Liste.
Bei Interesse wenden Sie sich bitte direkt an: Jean-Philippe.Schmitt _at__ cern.ch.
Viele Gruesse
Haike Wirrmann

Would it be possible to circulate this announcement to some mailing
lists in Germany ? The CERN (European Oragnization for Nuclear
Research), publishes a free journal meant for librarians working in
scientific research libraries.
The latest issue was just released last week, and we thought it might be
interesting for some of our colleagues in Germany.

Jean-Philippe Schmitt

----------

Announcement :
Issue 3 of the 'HEP Libraries Webzine' has just been published.
http://library.cern.ch/HEPLW/

Issue 3 presents :
-Information Handling in Astronomy: Beyond Technologies and
Methodologies
-Automated treatment of electronic resources in the Scientific
Information Service at CERN
-Online Resources for Mathematics in the Scientific Virtual Reference
Desk
-etc.

'HEP Libraries Webzine' aims to discuss issues relevant to scientific
libraries and librarians, and presents some of the latests developments
in
the field of electronic publishing, electronic document management,
digital and hybrid libraries.
'HEP Libraries Webzine' is published twice a year, so please subscribe
be notified whenever a new issue is published.

--
Jean-Philippe Schmitt
CERN (ETT-SI)

Dr. Haike Wirrmann: Redaktion BuB - Forum fuer Bibliothek und Information
Postfach 13 24, D-72703 Reutlingen
Fon +49 (0) 71 21/34 91-14 * Fax +49 (0) 71 21/30 04 33
E-Mail bub-forum _at__ t-online.de
Internet http://www.b-u-b.de