Marion Remmel/FR/EU/ShS is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  26/01/2004 and will not return until
27/01/2004.

For research requests please send a mail to Germany - Librarians. Bitte
senden Sie ein mail an Germany - Librarians.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the
intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message from your computer. Any use, distribution, or
copying of this e-mail other than by the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited.

For more information about Shearman & Sterling LLP, please see our website
at http://www.shearman.com.