[InetBib] Survey on higher search activities in Digital Libraries

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

mein Kollege Zeljko Carevic führt aktuell eine Online-Umfrage im Bereich des
Suchverhaltens von FachwissenschaftlerInnen in Digitalen Bibliotheken durch.
Ich würde mich freuen wenn möglichst viele an der Umfrage teilnehmen würden.
Den Link zur Umfrage finden Sie unten.

We would like to invite you to participate in a web survey on higher search
activities in Digital Libraries (DLs).  This survey aims to understand the
usage of higher search activities in Digital Libraries (DLs).

What is the survey about?
If you choose to complete this survey, you will help us to identify possible
requirements for supporting higher search activities in retrieval sessions.
Higher search activities are for example:

  *   Reading or browsing a journal or conference proceedings central to one's
topic of interest
  *   Using citations to determine which other works have cited a certain
document
  *   Following footnotes or references to other related materials
Filling out the survey will take approximately 5 minutes. We do not collect any
sensitive personal data and the results will be anonymous.
Participation in the survey is voluntary and you are free to withdraw or
discontinue participation at any time.
Here is the link to the web survey:
https://www.unipark.de/uc/GESIS_WTS/00d4/
Thank you very much for your interest and support. If you have any questions or
comments, do not hesitate to email me at:
zeljko.carevic@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:johann.schaible@xxxxxxxxx>

MfG
Philipp Mayr

Search the Social Sciences