[InetBib] Free webinar: How Elsevier Supports Librarians in Reconnecting with Researchers

Dear All,

We would like to invite you to our free webinar on Tuesday, June 6th at 3pm.

As a librarian, you facilitate the research discovery and workflow of your
scholars, researchers, and practitioners. And you play a critical role in
managing research information. knowledge.
In this presentation, we will explore strategies for librarians to successfully
engage with researchers and enhance their experience at the library. We will
also discuss the various ways in which Elsevier supports librarians in this
endeavour, including providing access to scholarly resources, and training
programs. Join us to learn how you can empower yourself as a librarian and
revitalize your library with the support of Elsevier.

About the speaker:
Charlotte Wien is a full professor of scholarly communication at Arctic
University Tromsö, Norway. Furthermore she has recently joined Elsevier as Vice
President of Library Relations. Charlotte has worked both as a scholar and as a
librarian for her entire career. Her MA is in humanities and library science,
and she holds a phd-degree in information retrieval.

Please register here:
https://elsevier.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__vtnqdHZS_q2ty1EeFZ5Kg

We look forward to your participation.
Kind regards,
Anja

Elsevier Information Systems GmbH
Address (Firmensitz): Franklinstr. 61-63, 60486 Frankfurt, Germany
Registration (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 57356,
UST-ID-Nr.(VAT ID): DE813757333
Managing Directors (Geschaeftsfuehrer): Cameron Ross, Olaf Lodbrok