The "Virtual Institute"

Dear Madam, Sir,

the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International
Law in Heidelberg will provide an extensive internet offer in February
1998.
Before presenting this first part of our "Virtual Institute" to
the general public, we want to ask several particularly qualified
persons to test our offer. The test version is not comprehensive.
This applies to the Institute's OPAC but also to other parts of our
website which are still under construction. You will find more
information about the object and purpose of the "Virtual Institute"
on our website. ( http://www.virtual-institute.de )

If you want to test our internet offer please send a an e-mail to:

Password _at__ mpiv-hd.mpg.de

We will send you a password and some further information about the
project.

A happy new year 1998,

Dietmar Bussmann

--
Dietmar Bussmann,
Max-Planck-Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law