A classified search tool

I'm sending along a URL for a new site we have created ("we" being a
few librarians at the Metro Toronto Reference Library) to serve
amateur astronomers. It may interest list members as a relatively
simple solution to the problem of achieving useful collocations of
internet resources in a specific subject using a system known to you
all. Broad applications already exist, but the more restricted
approach allowed us to go into greater detail.

The address is: http://www.mtrl.toronto.on.ca/centres/bsd/astronomy/

Regards,

Wayne Daniels