From:          HUBDIL _at__ KUHUB.CC.UKANS.EDU
Subject:       Leibniz-Archiv
To:            thomas.hilberer _at__ ub.uni-duesseldorf.de

I found your e-mail address on the web.  I would like to ask whether or
not that you could help me.  I am trying to find an e-mail address for
the Leibniz-Archiv at the Niedersachsischen Landesbibliothek.

any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Bill Drummond
Univ. of Kansas
---
Dr. Thomas Hilberer, c/o Universitaets- und Landesbibliothek Duesseldorf
http://www.uni-duesseldorf.de/WWW/ulb/virtbibl.html
*** Die Duesseldorfer Virtuelle Bibliothek *****************************
*** Ueber 2.500 links zu allen Wissenschaftsfaechern *******************
Tel.: + 49 211 81-13524; FAX: + 49 211 81-13054
Universitaetsstr. 1, D-40225 Duesseldorf