[InetBib] Help us test the new MRQE (again)

Vielleicht von allgemeinem Interesse: Die Movie Review Query Engine (Kritiken zu 60.000 Filmen) verbessert ihr Angebot.

Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/wissensgebiete/kunst_buehne_medien/videos
http://buecherei.netbib.de/coma/Filmrecherche

 WherePeopleTalkAboutMovies.com

Beta Test Rounds the Corner

CHECK OUT THE NEW MRQE IN BETA: May 24 - June 7, 2006 http://beta.mrqe.com

       MRQE - The Movie Review Query Engine Broadens Pool of Beta Testers

         June 2, 2006

Last week the New MRQE went into beta and so far it's been a rousing success. With just over 300 registered users, the sleek new version of the classic movie review site has received a great deal of positive and constructive feedback. If you haven't had a chance to try the new site yet, or if you missed our previous invitation, please consider helping us out this weekend.

We'd greatly appreciate it if you could register and explore as many of the functions as possible. Write a review in the movie forums, sign up for our weekly newsletters and RSS feeds, and tell us about any bugs or problems you find at bugs@xxxxxxxxx

The new MRQE.com website will offer more than a sleek new design:

   * We are expanding our searchable content to include News and Blog
     articles through new relationships with partner sites

   * Every movie now has an associated forum attached so that users can
     create their own reviews and discuss the particulars of individual
     titles

   * Twice a week MRQE Matinée will be emailed and/or RSS'd containing
     reviews of new DVDs and Upcoming Releases

The Movie Review Query Engine: Where People Talk About Movies.

If you received this email last week and have agreed to become a beta tester, we greatly appreciate your help. If this email is brand new to you, then you have a week left to explore the site. To express our gratitude for your assistance in testing the Internet's largest database of movie reviews we will be giving away one (1) MRQE-branded T-shirt per day during our beta test.

Thanks again for letting us email you. We look forward to what you have to say about movies.

MRQE - The Movie Review Query Engine
www.mrqe.com