[InetBib] Help - Papers

Liebe Listenmitglieder,

I need 2 papers that i have no access hier free of cost.

If anyone has access by an consortium, please could help and send me?

Marketing and public programming in records and archives at the Tanzania
Records and Archives Management Department. Journal of the South African
Society of Archivists; Vol 44 (2011); 74-89

Marketing Perspectives on the Value and Conduct of Archival ResearchMiller,
Dale. Canadian Journal of Market Research, Vol. 23(1), pp. 47-55

Viele Grüßea aus Brazilien
Veronica dos Santos
--
http://www.inetbib.de