[InetBib] PKP Conference 2011 - Preliminary Conference Schedule available

**Apologies for Cross-Posting**

Dear all,

the preliminary conference schedule is online now! Please visit:

http://pkp.sfu.ca/ocs/pkp/index.php/pkp2011/index/pages/view/schedule

The Third International PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference will be held from
September 26 - 28, 2011 at Freie Universitaet Berlin, Germany, organized by the
Public Knowledge Project, in partnership with Freie Universitaet Berlin and
Simon Fraser University Library.

The conference invites explorations of the lessons to learn, successes
achieved, and setbacks overcome in our shared attempts to increase and open
access within scholarly publishing.

We would like to note that there is an "early bird" conference fee available
until May 26, 2011.

More information, including the registration form, is available on the
conference website:
www.pkp2011.de

We very much hope to see you in Berlin in 2011!

Yours truly,
PKP 2011 Conference Organizing Team

Don't miss the Third International PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference,
Sept 26-28, 2011, in Berlin, Germany
www.pkp2011.de

Dipl.-Psych. Rubina Vock

Institut für Qualitative Forschung