[InetBib] Invitation to the workshop “Usage Statistics and Beyond”, 22-23 April 2013 in Berlin, Germany

Liebe Kolleginnen, liebe Kollegen,
ich möchte auf die folgende Veranstaltung hinweisen:
Open-Access-Statistik Workshop "Usage Statistics and Beyond" am 22. und
23.April 2013 in Berlin. Alle weiteren Informationen finden Sie unten und auf
der Projektwebsite: http://www.dini.de/projekte/oa-statistik/

Viele Grüße
Daniel Beucke

*** Apologies for cross-posting, but feel free to forward! ***

Dear Sir or Madam,

We would like to invite you to participate in the Open-Access-Statistics
(OA-Statistics) workshop "Usage Statistics and Beyond" [1] from the 22th – 23th
of April 2013 in Berlin, Germany.

The two-day event will consist of presentations, covering the results and
outcomes of the project itself as well as the results of other European
projects and initiatives. Following this, we would like to discuss interesting
topics in the field of usage data and altmetrics in detail. Therefore we intend
to gather different topics collectively and discuss them in breakout groups.
The final discussion will round up the workshop and bring together the working
group results. Any proposal and idea for the workshop we jointly gather in a
Google-Document [2].
Please find the details of the program on our website [3].

Places are limited so be sure to register [4] soon!
Catering during workshop days and the conference dinner are provided for. A fee
of 50 € is charged to cover the costs of the workshop. The online registration
will be open until 17 April 2013 for payments by credit card. An on-site
registration is not possible.

Please do not hesitate to consult us with any questions.

We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin!

Best regards
Daniel Beucke and Justine Haeberli-Kaul

[1]
http://www.dini.de/projekte/oa-statistik/english/the-project-results/workshops/usage-statistics-and-beyond/

[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W0BPZb08gYfjr7Fx-DsQXlyeZaGmFzco0NDPliwbJqc/edit

[3]
http://www.dini.de/projekte/oa-statistik/english/the-project-results/workshops/usage-statistics-and-beyond/program/

[4]
http://www.dini.de/projekte/oa-statistik/english/the-project-results/workshops/usage-statistics-and-beyond/registration-form/

--
Daniel Beucke
Gruppe Elektronisches Publizieren (EPU)

Platz der Göttinger Sieben 1 (Zentralbibliothek)
+49 551-39-13432 (Tel.)

beucke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de

--