[InetBib] [CFP] Mining Scientific Papers: NLP-enhanced Bibliometrics

Dear researchers,

the Open Access journal Frontiers in Research Metrics and Analytics [1] has a
new Research Topic "Mining Scientific Papers: NLP-enhanced Bibliometrics"
edited by Iana Atanassova, Marc Bertin and Philipp Mayr.

This Research Topic aims to promote interdisciplinary research in
bibliometrics, natural language processing and computational linguistics in
order to study the ways bibliometrics can benefit from large-scale text
analytics and sense mining of scientific papers. We encourage contributions on
theoretical findings, practical methods, technologies on the processing of
scientific corpora involving full text processing, semantic analysis, text
mining, citation classification and related topics. We also encourage surveys
and evaluations of state-of-the-art methods, as well as more exploratory papers
to identify novel challenges and pave the way to future theoretical frameworks.

See more details under
<https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/7043/mining-scientific-papers-nlp-enhanced-bibliometrics>

Submission Deadlines:

10 December 2017 - Abstract
30 January 2018 - Manuscript

Please circulate to interested colleagues. Here [2] is a tweet about the
research topic.

Best, Philipp Mayr

[1] https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/research-metrics-and-analytics
[2] https://twitter.com/FrontResMetrics/status/918409028098777088

--
Dr. Philipp Mayr
Team Leader

GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8,  D-50667 Köln, Germany
Tel: + 49 (0) 221 / 476 94 -533
Email: philipp.mayr@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:philipp.mayr@xxxxxxxxx>
Web: http://www.gesis.org<http://www.gesis.org/>