[InetBib] Call for Papers - User Experience in Libraries Conference

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

ich möchte Sie gern auf einen Call for Papers der „User Experience in Libraries
Conference“ aufmerksam machen.
Das Thema der diesjährigen Konferenz lautet „UX and Organisational Culture“.

_______________________________

User Experience in Libraries conference: 2020

The 6th annual international User Experience in Libraries conference, or
UXLibsVI, will take place at Northumbria University in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
between Monday 8 June and Wednesday 10 June 2020.

Call for Papers:
We are currently seeking paper proposals, the full details for which, including
our scoring criteria during the blind review, are available at:
http://uxlib.org/2019/11/17/callforpapers-uxlibs6/ Please get in touch with me
directly if you have any questions about the Call for Papers
(andy@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:andy@xxxxxxxxx>)

Plenary Speakers:
In addition to our previously announced keynote speakers Rebecca Blakiston (US)
and Daniel Forsman (Sweden), we are thrilled to announce our two plenary
speakers Kabelo Kgarosi (South Africa) and Shelley Gullikson (Canada) who will
both be speaking to theme of user experience and organisational culture. For
further information on our speakers go to: http://uxlib.org/uxlibs6/

Booking for the conference will open later this month. We hope to see you in
Newcastle!

Andy

Andy Priestner
Chair, UX in Libraries
http://uxlib.org

Andy Priestner
Andy Priestner Training & Consulting

Tel: 07917 267579
Web: http://andypriestnertraining.com<http://andypriestnertraining.com/>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andypriestner/

_______________________________

Viele Grüße & alles Gute für 2020

Dorothee Böhringer

Dorothee Böhringer, M.A.
Bibliothekarin

Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnik
und Automatisierung IPA
Institut für Industrielle Fertigung und Fabrikbetrieb der Univ. Stuttgart
Stiftungs-Institut für Energieeffizienz in der Produktion (EEP) der Univ.
Stuttgart
Nobelstraße 12 │ 70569 Stuttgart
Telefon +49 711 970-1545

dorothee.boehringer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dorothee.boehringer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.ipa.fraunhofer.de<http://www.ipa.fraunhofer.de/>
[Beschreibung: logo]
Be green, keep it on the screen, think before you print!