[InetBib] POSTPONED - Kuopio Conference on Collection Management Policies in a Digital Age (Vienna, Austria) - New date: 6-8 May 2021

**Apologies for cross-posting **

Kuopio Conference Postponed

It is with regret that we are informing you of the cancellation of the Kuopio Conference 2020 in Vienna, Austria. We have been monitoring the spread of the coronavirus disease and to ensure the health and safety of all of us and those around us, we have reached the difficult decision to postpone this year’s event.

The next Kuopio Conference is now scheduled to take place in Vienna, Austria, from 6-8 May 2021. Further information on Kuopio 7: “Review and Renew: Collection Management Policies in a Digital Age” will be posted on our website early next year. We regret this unfortunate turn of events, but appreciate your understanding and your continued support for our conference, and look forward to welcoming you to Vienna next year.

Kind regards and apologies for cross-posting,

Brigitte Kromp, Wolfgang Mayer (Vienna University Library; Hosts)
Ulrich Niederer (Host of Kuopio 6 in Basel)

Contact: sharedarchiving@xxxxxxxx <mailto:sharedarchiving@xxxxxxxx>